Guided tour of Granuloshop's Labs
Welcome! This guided tour gives you a quick outlook of our lab.
For detailed presentation of each instrument or service, click here
Comments ? Bug reports ? Please click here
v1.1: Dec 16 2011 / prototype
OK = IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (+ Quicktime); uncertain = iPad, Android
in Paris: 3 labs in 1
- • Size characterization of powders
- • Aerosols or Powders dynamics in air
- • Suspensions or emulsion dynamics
Pharmacopieia and other related physical characterizations
All of the widely use morphological measurements:
• Laser diffraction and diffusion (DLS)
• Morphology and Microscopy.
• B.E.T. , Helium pycnometry, Pharmacopeia
• Density, sieving, mixing
Dispersion in air and aerosols
Liquid and solid aerosol generation:
- • atomization (Laskin)
- • ultrasonics
- • particle generation
- • dry powder dispersers
- • dustiness measurements
- • vaccuum dispersion
Filter test benches (EN779, EN1822,...), calibration standards
Stability in liquids
dispersions and emulsions stability:
Creaming and sedimentation:
• Zeta Potential (diluted or concentrated) with titration
• 1 to 10 G phase separation
• accelerated up to 2300G: LUMiFuge(R) and LUMiSizer(R)!
• Ultrasonic Dispersability
Flowability, Fluidity and comprimability:
• Flow index, angles of repose.
• Avalanche and Fluidization.
• Shear, Stress, Friction.
• Seminar and one-on-one demonstrations
• Sales, installation, training and service
• Consummables, rentals and rent-to-own plans
• Professionnal analytical services, fast, unexpensive and reliable
For a presentation of analytical services, click here